58 Nelson Road, Killara NSW 2071
Upscale your lifestyle and downsize on home maintenance in this exquisitely presented c.1930s character home that blends original architectural elegance with outstanding updates for modern living. The fluent single level interior layout offers sophisticated yet versatile formal lounge and dining areas as well as an open plan casual living/dining space with flow to outdoor entertaining.
Manicured, illuminated gardens showcase clipped hedges and an easy-care level lawn while the entertaining terrace enjoys access to the swimming pool with a glass enclosure adding visual continuity. Set on 885sqm approx. of land with a 900m approx. walk to rail and shopping.
– Elegant street appeal, bow-fronted verandah, central hall, high ceilings
– Polished Brushbox floors and high quality wool carpet, plantation shutters
– Formal lounge and dining with original fireplaces with marble hearths
– Spacious casual living and dining, in/out flow to the large terrace and pool
– Corian kitchen, breakfast bar, wide Smeg range, gas cooktop, abundant storage
– Four large bedrooms, built in robes, separate study to work from home
– Beautiful light-filled master bedroom, walk in robe and an ensuite bathroom
– Two immaculate bathrooms, heated towel rails, marble vanities, main with spa
– Flagged outdoor entertaining area with a motorised Vergola and pool access
– Sparkling solar heated pool in private hedged garden with classical ambience
– Double carport, gas hot water, ducted reverse air con, gaspoint
– Walk to Killara or Lindfield rail and Lindfield's gourmet/boutique shops
– In Lindfield Public and Killara High School zones, close to Ravenswood
– Easy commute to the City and private schools along the North Shore line
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.