10 Winslow Street, Kirribilli NSW 2061
Offering effortless charm in the heart of Kirribilli, this remarkable terrace has undergone a full renovation. Set across two levels, generous interiors deliver fresh modern inclusions without compromising on all there is to love about living in a period home, with timber floors, high decorative ceilings and stain glass windows on display. The property is a short walk to Kirribilli Village shops, trains, ferries and harbourside walks.
– Lovely formal lounge/dining offers fireplace and French doors to front courtyard
– Casual living zone with skylight and bi-folds opening to landscaped garden
– Marble island gas kitchen has stunning timber beam ceiling, flow to side deck
– Gorgeous master bedroom with walk-in, deluxe ensuite and private balcony
– Attic area with DA approval for dormer window
– Stroll to Kirribilli Village, Ensemble Theatre, schools and steps/lift to bridge walk
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.