34 Orlando Avenue, Mosman NSW 2088
Captivating with its enduring charm, this c1904 full brick character home has been lovingly maintained and is available for the first time in 20 years. A step inside reveals a grand arched hall flowing to a stunning living/dining area. Exuding a wonderful atmosphere, this space is accentuated by a beautiful bay window looking out to the garden. Placed in a highly regarded street with a lovely sense of community, the property is a stroll to parks, harbourside walks, schools, buses and village shops.
– Formal lounge has working fireplace, flows to peaceful front balcony
– Rear garden and courtyard offer ample opportunity to relax and entertain
– Sizeable modern kitchen offers dishwasher and stainless Smeg gas appliances
– Four well-presented bedrooms, two have built-in wardrobes, ensuite to master
– Main bathroom with bath and period features, high ceilings, attic storage plus carport
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.