14 Orlando Avenue, Mosman NSW 2088
Nestled in a quiet culdesac street this immaculate home is being offered on the rental market for the first time since undergoing a total rebuild. Using the finest materials and finished to the highest standard, this bespoke luxury residence is a rare opportunity on the rental market. With soaring ceilings throughout the contemporary open planned living spaces and generous proportions throughout, this home will appeal to those with a discerning eye for style and quality
– The designer kitchen offers gleaming hardwood cabinetry, stone benchtops, Subzero, Gaggenau and Wolf appliances
– Two functional ornate fireplaces in both living and family rooms
– Gleaming travertine floors flow out onto an entertainers balcony overlooking the pool and garden
– Reverse cycle air, heat and security system
– Capacious four car garage with separate 50 m² storage room
– Sweeping harbour views across to Rushcutters bay
– Stunning stone designer bathrooms with heated floors, two being en-suites
– Private inspections available upon request
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.