27 Hayes Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Occupying a prized position in one of Sydney's most esteemed waterside suburbs, 'Elwood' c1910 blends contemporary finishes with enviable period charm. The immaculately presented residence allows you to enjoy lifestyle and location being just a stroll to Neutral Bay Wharf, chic cafes and restaurants.
– High ceilings and stunning arches frame the entrance hall
– Inviting family room boasts a beautiful traditional fireplace
– Bi-fold doors open to raised deck with harbour glimpses
– Retractable awning and louvered wall to maximise outlook
– Stone finished kitchen, glass splashback, quality appliances
– Federation style bathroom with clawfoot bath and tessellated tiles
– Ample roof storage capacity, potential retreat/office space
– Laneway access to oversized automatic single lock-up garage
– Timber floors, Schuster windows, intercom and picture rails
– Near Kirribilli Village, Military Road shops, The Oaks Hotel
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.