77a Undercliff Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Combining contemporary renovations with classic architecture and charm, this beautifully presented family residence is offered, showcasing a leafy and private sanctuary for easy care living and entertaining. Showcasing a panoramic view towards North Sydney, this home boasts a generous floorplan split over two floors with a seamless integration between indoor and outdoor living in a block of only two terraces.
– Ideal floorplan with clever separation of bedrooms and living areas, light filled interiors throughout
– Living space with gas fireplace and sliding bi fold doors opening onto a generous terrace perfect for entertaining
– Separate dining area under a conservatory style roof
– Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, induction cooking and integrated dishwasher
– Gorgeous master bedroom with walk-in, deluxe ensuite and private balcony
– Internal laundry facilities, ducted air conditioning and security alarm
– Undercover parking for 2 cars, plus visitors car space
– Short walk to local shops, eateries, bus, ferry and schools
– Pets considered upon application
– Private inspections available upon request
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.