70 West Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
Striking a perfect balance between c1890s charm and modern sophistication, this semi-detached home is a haven of light, comfort and entertaining. It is freestanding to the north and placed for superb convenience. Enjoy the convenience of having West Street cafe village right on your door step with close proximity to shops and transport.
– Architecturally remodeled with open plan living and dining
– Bi-fold doors retract for access to idyllic outdoor retreat
– Exquisite kitchen with timber finishes and Smeg gas stovetop
– Queen bedrooms provide built-in robes, plantation shutters
– Upper level master retreat with built-ins, study enclave, ensuite
– Fresh interiors with modern bathrooms and rich timber floors
– Shadowline ceilings, highlight windows immerse home in light
– Glass louvres, air conditioning and multiple gas bayonets
– Village cafes on your door step and vibrant Crows Nest precinct
– Walking distance to buses, St Leonards Park and The Greens
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.