235 High Street, North Willoughby NSW 2068
Handsome from the outset, this charming C1925 bungalow promises a sought-after lifestyle from its premier setting in a lifestyle hotspot. It flows effortlessly from front to rear displaying an open plan casual living and dining, family room and covered outdoor entertaining with a prized north-east aspect. Classic period features including timber floors, and a double brick build create a sense of character whilst contemporary inclusions ensure relaxed living. Move-in ready, it’s a leisurely stroll to High Street shops and cafes, the Willoughby Hotel and surrounding eateries and Chatswood Chase. It also rests within the popular Willoughby Public and Willoughby Girls catchments.
– Spacious single level floor plan, dark stained floorboards
– Open plan living and dining, large family room, skylights
– Full wall of sliders sweeps back to the covered terrace
– Tidy kitchen with servery window
– Fully fenced and gated level child-friendly rear lawns
– Three substantial bedrooms all fitted with built-in robes
– Updated main bathroom, 2nd bathroom with laundry
– Versatile rear studio or workshed, dual off-street parking
– Close to Chatswood’s hub, easy access to the CBD
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.