15 Liverpool Street, Paddington NSW 2021
Refurbished and blending period charm with contemporary flair, this beautifully presented Victorian terrace enjoys a fabulous village setting between cosmopolitan Oxford Street and Five Ways cafe hub. Opening to a deep sunny entertainer's deck with leafy treescape surrounds, it features the bonus of a bright skylit attic level with study. Capturing quintessential Paddington views from the master balcony, this chic designer terrace is just footsteps to theatres, restaurants and parkland.
– Fluid living & dining rooms, original fireplace, timber floors
– Sleek & sun-filled designer CaesarStone gas kitchen
– Bi-folds to a Merbau deck, rear lane pedestrian access
– Double bedrooms, main with balcony and built-ins, attic study
– Luxurious skylit travertine-tiled bathroom with bath
– Concealed laundry, under-stair storage, built-in shelving
– Set in a peaceful tree-lined pocket, little through traffic
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.