14 Victoria Place, Paddington NSW 2021
Taking full advantage of a sunny NE rear aspect, this wonderfully private and unexpectedly spacious residence is secreted away in a secluded pocket in the heart of Paddington. It features two distinctly separate living zones flowing to a sundrenched courtyard. Elegant interiors fuse period charm with contemporary flair while its peaceful setting is convenient to William Street boutiques, Oxford Street theatres, bookstores and gastro pubs.
– Quiet enclave footsteps to historic Cook's Paddock
– Separate dining & sitting rooms with original fireplace
– Bright & airy CaesarStone kitchen, s/steel appliances
– Sunlit casual living & dining with bi-folds to the courtyard
– 2 double bedrooms both with built-ins, one with a northeast balcony
– Bathroom with bath, Euro laundry, plantation shutters
– Crisp bright interiors, whitewashed & walnut timber floors
– Cosmopolitan setting, stroll to galleries & Woollahra Village
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.