12 Scott Place, St Ives NSW 2075
Featuring an impressive entertaining veranda with district local views that flows from the lounge dining room. Set on the high side of the street this light and bright home has a flexible floorplan.
– Elegant french doors, polished timber floors leading through the living spaces
– Dining opening to verandah with french doors opening for cross ventilation
– Open plan family room with seamless flow to the large rear patio
– Great family kitchen with granite bench tops and a large servery/breakfast bar for effortless kids’ meals, Miele ceran cooktop, electric oven, and range-hood, dishwasher.
– Four bedrooms all with substantial built in robes, 5th bed/study, generous master with bay window, walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Plenty of storage, downstairs powder room, internal laundry with outdoor access
– Expansive outdoor entertaining areas including a large patio with retractable awning
– Low maintenance garden accented with natural rock outcrops
– Outstanding under house space and storage
– Lock up garage with auto door, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Very short stroll to St Ives/Gordon bus, stroll to St Ives Park public school and Brigidine, close to St Ives High and Masada, easy access to St Ives shopping.
City express bus at Woodbury .
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.