10 Terrigal Avenue, Turramurra NSW 2074
Framed by gorgeous landscaped gardens, this timeless double brick home showcases a captivating architect design of enduring style and quality with a contemporary aesthetic. Defined with high angled ceilings and washed in light, the home is highlighted with a distinctive open plan layout offering a broad living room wrapped in floor-to-ceiling glass. Immersed in a picturesque location of total tranquillity, it's a walk to the station and village shops, with easy access to premier local schools.
– Expansive living room has a gas fireplace and majestic treescape outlook
– Distinct dining room adjoins a modern gas kitchen with stone island bench
– Alfresco entertaining terrace, beautiful gardens and a large in-ground pool
– Inviting master retreat with ensuite, double bedrooms feature built-in robes
– Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and rain shower, split air conditioning
– On a substantial 980sqm block providing a leafy façade and a tandem carport
– Pets will be considered upon application only
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.