103 Lucinda Avenue, Wahroonga NSW 2076
Spacious Character Home
Idyllically positioned in the sought after Wahroonga location this beautifully presented character home is set on a lovely block within easy reach of shops and schools. The sun drenched family room with it’s french doors, opens onto a flat and friendly backyard.
– Single level family home with 4 bedrooms and northerly aspect
– High ceilings, gas heating facility and reverse cycle air conditioning unit in family room
– 3 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and master bedroom looks out onto tranquil gardens
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample storage
– Polished Floorboards throughout, with separate spacious lounge room opening onto a flat and private backyard
– Monthly garden maintenance included
– Single lock up garage with storage
– Pet friendly upon application
– Warrawee Public School Catchment Area, close to Knox Grammar, Barker College, Abbotsleigh Girls School and Loreto Normanhurst.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.