6 Berilda Avenue, Warrawee NSW 2074
– Beautifully Presented Family Home – Walk to Schools and Rail
– Ideal family living on an open plan single level family home.
– This beautifully presented North to rear aspect on the high side of the Avenue boasts the following features;
– Open plan lounge and dining room with Rinnai gas flame fireplace
– Family living and dining room with sliding doors allowing access to your private outdoor entertaining terrace and immaculate rear garden with plenty of space for children of all ages to enjoy
– Open plan kitchen with granite bench tops, quality appliances, gas cooktop, Miele oven, dishwasher, filtered water tap and plenty of storage
– Four bedrooms, three with built in robes and master bedroom offering a peaceful aspect and garden views
– Two modern bathrooms, fitted internal laundry and inclusive of clothes dryer
Outdoor entertaining area with paved surface, level lawn and pergola with access to garden shed.
– Lock up garage with internal access and plenty of additional on-site parking.
– Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in family room, gas points and instant gas hot water.
– Located in the coveted Warrawee Public School Catchment and walking distance to Warrawee Public, Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh. Bus conveniently located to Turramurra and walking distance to rail.