21 Mitchell Crescent, Warrawee NSW 2074
This charming five-bedroom home is perfectly situated, and offers space, ample storage, sun filled rooms and peace and quiet. With proximity to Wahroonga Village shops and cafes, Warrawee train station, and sought-after schools including Warrawee Primary, Knox and Abbotsleigh, this home includes all the things you need and want.
– Five bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master suite with large bay window, robes and ensuite
– Two modern bathrooms, one with separate bath and shower, as well as separate toilet and additional powder room upstairs
– L-shaped living and dining room, with additional retreat room upstairs
– Updated kitchen, with modern appliances, including dishwasher
– Floating floorboards in living space and carpet in bedrooms, easy care swimming pool, partially covered alfresco area, one garage and one car space, internal laundry
– Central heating and cooling throughout
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.