33 Westleigh Drive, Westleigh NSW 2120
A tropical oasis, this unique, stylish and impeccably presented home sets a new standard in family entertaining.
Flowing over two light filled levels and characterised by quality finishes and rich earthy tones, it offers vast formal and informal indoor/outdoor spaces
Complete with alfresco dining, refreshing saltwater swimming pool for summer, and a relaxing hot tub for winter.
Enjoying a whisper quiet setting on the high side of the street opposite a bush reserve.
– Five spacious bedrooms with built in robes, two with ensuites
– Large manster suite that opens onto a private balcony with own ensuites and walk in robe
– Casual living featuring built in bar, flows to front and rear terraces, swimming pool and hot tub
– Gourmet open plan kitchen/family room with terrace overlooking the pool
– Granite benchtops, gas stainless steel appliances, generous walk-in pantry
– Polished timber floors, double garage with internal access and storage space, ducted air conditioning
– Stroll to bus, shops, Ruddock Park and schools
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.