220 Quarter Sessions Road, Westleigh NSW 2120
Located in the quiet and leafy nook of Westleigh overlooking Berowra National Park, you will enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this gorgeous bushland setting. Scandi-style split level brick home with floor to ceiling windows showcasing north facing valley views, freshly painted throughout in neutral tones and with polished timber floorboards, this is stress free living. With a great layout providing easy flow for indoor and outdoor entertaining, you will love summer BBQ evenings with family and friends on the expansive timber deck with frameless glass balustrades for the stunning treescape vista.
– Four bedrooms, two with built in robes, two bathrooms
– Open plan dining and living room, ample storage
– Ducted air conditioning, rainwater tanks, double garage
– Internal laundry, secure rear garden great for kids and pets
– Catchment for Thornleigh West Public and Pennant Hills High Schools
– Bus stop at your door for easy connection to Thornleigh Station
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.