42 High Street, Willoughby NSW 2068
Fantastic location, this beautifully presented Victorian family cottage offers an open plan living space that flows to an expansive level entertaining garden. Walk to Willoughby shops and cafes or minutes to the Leisure Centre and local schools.
– Three double sized bedrooms
– Pet Friendly – subject to owners approval
– Master bedroom with high ceilings and ornate fireplace
– Period style main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– New Kitchen with gas cooking and ample bench space
– Combined living and dining with new laminated floorboards
– Living opens to a winter enclosed balcony and rear garden
– Enormous rear level grassed yard with leafy surround
– Beautifully presented cottage with stained glass windows
– Split system air conditioning.
– Tandem parking for two cars and ample street parking
– Convenient location, walk to shops, schools and cafes
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.