11 Penkivil Street, Willoughby NSW 2068
Bold architectural additions have transformed this freestanding Federation residence, creating a luxury two level home with a sensational parents' retreat, a vast open plan living area and a superb north-facing garden entertaining space. Standing on a large corner block, the finely finished home also boasts a serene sought-after setting, just moments from express CBD transport, local schools, shops and restaurants.
– Spacious parents' retreat with balcony, WIR and luxurious ensuite
– Three additional double bedrooms and media room plus two additional deluxe bathrooms
– Immense open plan living and dining room flowing to garden
– Sleek chef's kitchen with stone benchtops and bar seating area
– Integrated dishwasher, stainless steel oven, 5 burner gas cooktop
– Polished concrete and timber floors, high ceilings, reverse cycle a/c, underfloor heating
– Side street access, automatic gate to tandem carport, storage shed
– Designer landscaped garden with built-in seating and plunge pool
– Undercover bbq pavilion with wood fired pizza oven
– 800 bottle wine cellar
– Walk to Willoughby Girls High and Willoughby public school
– 2 sets of traffic lights to the CBD
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.