106/99 Military Road, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
With 2.8m high ceilings and a generous 57sqm on title, this updated and impressively proportioned studio offers a stylish retreat complemented by a vibrant cosmopolitan hub at your doorstep. The generous design, includes open plan kitchen and living areas flanked by a large north facing feature window. It's a walk to everything, with cafes, restaurants, The Oaks, and express city buses moments from the property.
– Spacious combined living and dining with prized northerly aspect
– Sleek updated kitchen with ample storage
– Split level design offering separation and high ceilings
– Elevated bedroom with large mirrored built-in robes
– Updated bathroom, fully tiled with bath/shower
– Storage cupboards and separate internal laundry
– New carpet and paint throughout, stylish contemporary decor
– Security intercom entry, lift access, large secure car space
– Set in 'Maximilian' complex with visitor parking available
– Vibrant Neutral Bay village locale and only minutes to the CBD
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.