19 Lawson Street, Paddington NSW 2021
In a leafy park-side pocket, between Five Ways cafes & Rushcutters Bay, this classic wide-fronted terrace offers a peaceful yet fashionable address. This newly renovated terrace is one of only a handful sharing access to a rear cul-de-sac, an idealistic home for families and working professionals. With a perfect northerly rear aspect & sun soaked courtyard, it's convenient to Trumper Park and White City tennis club.
– Handsome terrace with fresh and inviting interiors
– Fluid living & dining rooms, one fireplace, timber floors
– Sunny gas kitchen and walk-in laundry
– 3 double beds with built-in robes, main with an ensuite
– Traditional balcony with leafy treescape surrounds
– Pretty north facing courtyard with rear pedestrian access
– Upstairs bathroom & lower level powder room
– Convenient to Five Ways cafe and the harbour foreshore
Other info: Parking permit available
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.