3/31 Alan Street, Cammeray NSW 2062
Located on a quiet street, this dual level townhouse has spacious open plan living and dining flowing to private courtyard perfect for entertaining. A stones throw from Cammeray Bay and Tunks Park.
– Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
– Second bedroom with built-in robes
– Spacious loft perfect for home office/study
– Open plan living and dining flowing to courtyard
– Bright north facing block on quiet leafy street
– Internal laundry and underground parking
– Walk 4 minutes to bus stop, 5-6 minutes to Café Cammeray and Toriciya Japanese Restaurant
– Walk to Cammeray Bay and Tunks Park
– 1 traffic light to CBD
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.