3/42 Sutherland Street, Cremorne NSW 2090
Showcasing the best of easy, elegant townhouse living, this immaculate residence offers a superb low maintenance alternative to a house. Set at the quiet rear of a boutique complex of only four tightly held properties, it boasts a spacious outdoor courtyard and its own private entrance. Positioned in one of Cremorne's most popular neighbourhood enclaves, it is walking distance to Neutral Bay village, Primrose Park and Cammeray Golf Course.
– Three bright bedrooms upstairs, all with built ins
– Master bedroom equipped with en-suite
– Contemporary gas kitchen that flows onto bright courtyard
– Separate living and dining areas
– Modern bathroom, main with bath
– Downstairs guest power room and Internal Laundry
– One secure car space, ample street parking also available
– Close to cafes, shops, parks and bus transport
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.