12/24 Moodie Street, Cammeray NSW 2062
Updated and appointed for stylish contemporary living, this apartment has been cleverly designed to maximise natural light and living space. A stylish haven in an ultra-convenient address, it is positioned mere footsteps to express city buses and a stroll to local shops and amenities.
– Inviting living area enhanced by timber floors and natural light
– Two double sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
– Neatly appointed kitchen equipped with quality appliances
– A flowing layout reveals zoned living and dining areas
– Bright and airy interiors and good sized barbecue balcony
– Allocated lock-up garage and internal laundry facilities
– Stylish fully tiled bathroom with shower and separate bath
– Walking distance to Crows Nest, Cammeray and Neutral Bay
– Set in a quiet street between Anzac and St Leonards Parks
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.