12/27 Murdoch Street, Cremorne NSW 2090
Boasting impressive views across the city and harbour, this light and breezy top floor apartment is ideally located in a boutique block of twelve units. Fully renovated and immaculately presented, with all of the amazing convenience that Cremorne has to offer.
– Sleek, modern stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Naturally light filled combined living and dining area with air con
– Opens to two balconies, both enjoying city views
– Large bedrooms, both with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Stylish, contemporary bathroom.
– Built in washing machine
– Allocated covered car space, footsteps to transport
– Short stroll to waterfront parks, Cremorne village shops and amenities
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.