119/3 Ascot Street, Kensington NSW 2033
The Chelsea is an architecturally designed newly built development in the heart of Kensington. Tenants will enjoy 80 meters of frontage directly overlooking Kokoda Memorial Park with some views out to Royal Randwick Racecourse. This apartment offers premium finishes and facilities throughout enhancing the bright free flowing interior and spacious living space uniquely styled with luxury in mind. This first floor apartment incorporates expansive glass, stone and metalwork, the light and airy open-plan spaces flow seamlessly out through sliding doors to the sundrenched balcony.
Apartment features include:
– 2 bedroom apartment with built in wardrobes
– Premium luxury finishes throughout
– Kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher and a large amount of storage
– 1 chic bathroom with European laundry
– Expansive glass doors leading onto balcony with park views
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
– Security access to building entrance and video security intercom to the apartment
– Only 4.5km from the pulsating heart of Sydney
– Minutes to Royal Randwick Racecourse, UNSW, Hospital, world famous beaches
– Ease of access to shopping, transport, future lightrail and Centennial Park.
This apartment enjoys easy level access to secure parking and manicured grounds, and is located within easy access to cafes, supermarkets and public transport and a short stroll to the world famous Centennial Park.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.