13/30 Eaton Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Set within a boutique security complex, it offers utmost convenience and an easy maintenance property.
– A good layout features open living and dining areas
– Fully painted and new carpet throughout
– Large sliding glass doors open to a sunlit balcony
-The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances
– Double sized bedroom fitted with built-in wardrobes
– Well-proportioned bathroom with full bath and shower
– Car space plus a lock-up storeroom
– Within a stroll to parklands, village shops and ferries
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.