34/154 Ben Boyd Road, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Peacefully set away from the road, this well presented security apartment enjoys tidy modern appointments and tranquil leafy outlooks. It holds a sought-after corner position within the Merton Hall complex, a level stroll to city buses and village shops.
– Private open plan living and dining space extends outdoors
– Covered balcony with decking ideal for relaxed entertaining
– Updated kitchen has quality appliances and plenty of storage
– Light filled bedrooms with lush vistas and built-in robes
– Pristine bathroom, timber flooring and stylish lighting
– Full brick building, 82sqm on title, intercom and lift access
– Security gate, undercover car space plus a storage cupboard
– Moments from lively restaurants, minutes drive to the city
– In close proximity to Crows Nest, Cammeray and North Sydney
– Internal Laundry and washing machine being installed
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.