Address available upon request
Situated in a prestigious and tightly -held locale, surrounded by local vineyards and boutique farms, this expansive 109-acre land parcel is perfectly placed down a quiet country lane. Green rolling hills with panoramic views towards Kangaroo Valley and beyond, this rare offering provides a blank canvas for a once in a life-time opportunity to create your dream country estate in the heart of the Southern Highlands.
A truly idyllic rural setting to enjoy a cosy weekender, working farm or to plan your dream home, you will relish being able to escape the demands of the city, quieten your mind and absorb the tranquil surrounds. This is an extremely rare offering, being presented at a time when opportunities for a quieter, simpler life are being grasped like never before.
– 109 acres of stunning landscape, undulating hills, grazing paddocks
– Multiple spring-fed dams
– Apx 855 mm of annual rainfall
– Rich basalt soil
– 2 creeks inhabited by Australian wildlife including platypus
– Zoned E3, with 60% cleared and potential for at least two dwellings on the property
– Opportunity to live off-the-grid, currently powered by solar, with phone line
– Multiple dams and several sheds provide an excellent base for future infrastructure
– A stunning converted shed provides temporary lodging and showcases recycled & sustainable materials
– Heating via a slow combustion fire and AGA Range
– Configured as expansive living space, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a study nook
– Exuding a calm, peaceful energy
– Approximately 5 mins to Moss Vale shopping hub and 3-mins to Tudor House school