Address available upon request
Located just 30 minutes from Bowral and situated on 63.8 HA this property is the ideal country getaway, first farm or recreational retreat.
With access via the Penrose State Forest it offers all the privacy and seclusion anyone could ask for with a north facing weatherboard homestead and secondary building which could be easily converted into studio or more accommodation.
Gently sloping paddocks with existing fencing provide the opportunity for livestock to graze on mostly cleared paddocks or for further investment to improve over time.
– Main house with 4 bedrooms, 2 with built ins, 2 bathrooms
– Main bedroom with en-suite
– Kitchen with walk in pantry
– Secondary building ideal for extra accommodation, studio or games room
– North facing wrap around front verandah
– Large living space with high ceilings and slow combustion wood fire
– Large secure shed with covered area for easy access
– Flat rear yard with established gardens
– Pizza oven and chicken coop
– Ornamental dam with island
– Bore and 3 water tanks