1165 Sheepwash Road, Avoca
Enjoying unrivalled privacy and picturesque surroundings, welcome to Bladon. Set in the exclusive rural pocket of Avoca, down a private tree lined driveway amongst established trees, gardens and lawns, “Bladon” offers absolute peace and privacy and is truly a fine example of resort like living. Upon arriving at the appealing single storey, main residence you are greeted by a superb array of architectural buildings. The masterpiece of design and functionality offers three detached pavilions stunning in design and of solid double brick construction. In addition and set well away from the main house, the property also offers a charming original cottage with separate driveway entrance.
“Bladon” is set on approx. 30 private acres of gardens, rainforest, and fenced grazing paddocks. The perfect Southern Highlands setting for weekend retreats, family gatherings and adventures. A championship, hard surface tennis court, walking and riding trails make for a very special rural opportunity to suit a myriad of astute buyers’ needs.
– Modern and extensive open plan kitchen, walk in pantry
– Flexible floorplan with informal and formal living zones, open fireplaces
– Quality stringy bark timber flooring, high ceilings and roof insulation throughout
– Underfloor ducted gas heating and air-con to the main kitchen/family/dining area
– Large family room leads onto the wonderful covered alfresco area to the rear
– In all, a total of six bedrooms, four bathrooms and seven living areas over the three pavilions and additional cottage
– Main bathroom with marble tiling and double vanity
– Double garage with side entry access close to the main wing
– Character filled Nissen style shedding in two sections, with storage for up to 4 vehicles
– 2 dams, a bore and over 100kl of tank storage
– Three grazing paddocks with full boundary fencing
Located within 15 minutes easy drive to schools, shops and amenities this is the perfect full time home or secret getaway.
Contact Kate McCullagh on 0411 411 244 to arrange your private inspection.