Bright and welcoming, you'll feel immediately at home in this immaculate sanctuary set on a vast battle-axe block. Step into the open interiors graced with huge windows, where separate living and dining areas tempt you outside to a private garden. Ready to enjoy with scope to add extra value, this residence would suit young families or investors keen to capitalise on an easy location close to Dee Why. The block backs onto parks and sporting fields and is steps from buses and Carawa Road shops.
- Newly refreshed interiors showcase generous zones for living and dining
- Pleasant courtyard surveys easycare gardens and level lawn ideal for kids
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar adjoining the dining room
- Four spacious bedrooms, bath with separate bath/shower plus additional w/c
- Air conditioning/ceiling fan in lounge, double carport, underhouse storage
- Close to Dee Why's shops and eateries, 2.3km trail leads to Dee Why Beach
Share this property