Presenting a stunning garden frontage, 'Oakview' is a gorgeous c1923 Californian Bungalow that continues to hold enduring charm. It was lovingly renovated in 2000, with immaculately presented interiors remaining faithful to the original character of the residence, while enhancing it with added space and enviable outdoor connection to a magnificent entertaining retreat. Nestled in a quiet street on a superb 697sqm block, the property is moments to buses, schools, local shops, cafés and Chatswood CBD.
- Separate Family room plus an open living zone with cosy Jetmaster fireplace
- Bi-fold doors reveal sandstone alfresco area and garden with mature oak tree
- Designer kitchen featuring Oregon bench tops, large pantry, dishwasher and Ilve gas appliances
- Four large bedrooms, steps lead up to the master featuring a private balcony
- Charming period bathroom plus 2nd modern 2017 bathroom with underfloor heating
- Air conditioning, polished timber floors, garden irrigation system, carport
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Share this property