Address available upon request
This is a unique opportunity to secure street-frontage vacant land in one of Old Bowral’s most prized tree-lined, AAA locations, surrounded by multi-million-dollar properties and within four minutes’ walk of the sophisticated shopping and cafe society in Bowral’s town centre.
– Wide street frontage of 25 m, near-level lot comes complete with an already lodged Development Application
– Architectural drawings for a Victorian-era themed home, a design that’s in perfect harmony with the local conservation zone
– Proposed home offers a spacious 239 m2 floor area, almost all of which is on the one level,
– Wide central hallway and a huge open-plan living space which opens through French doors to the northern sun and pergola
– The incorporated chef’s kitchen is designed with plenty of bench space and separate Butler’s pantry
– Enormous master bedroom features a quaint bay window and a huge walk-in ‘robe and spacious ensuite
– Two further spacious bedrooms, facing north and west, will attract vast amounts of winter sun
– There is a massive void in the roof space attic area which can be used for an abundance of storage and a loft for overflow accommodation or a ‘get-away’ room.
For guest accommodation or potential B&B, above the separate double garage there’s a luxurious, self-contained 59 m2 one-bedroom apartment, with galley-style kitchenette, living and dining, plus separate bedroom and ensuite bathroom a wonderful potential extra-income earner.
Electricity is connected and all other services, including town water, sewer and gas, are to the boundary. NBN is set for connection with fibre to the node. All plans and surveys are included in the sale.
Just moments to Bowral Public School, St Jude’s church and Bradman Oval, this site is construction-ready and waiting for proud new owners to create a landmark Old Bowral residence.