Newly enhanced by a complete renovation, this low maintenance apartment welcomes you in with its modern interiors and sparking harbour views towards the district beyond. It showcases free flowing living and dining zones, a private balcony, versatile accommodation and a renovated kitchen. Equally appealing as an ideal first home or readymade investment, the property enjoys a prime waterside location close to Birchgrove Oval and ferry wharves, as well as Darling Street's host of dining choices.
- Sunlit balcony taking in beautiful sunset views of the water and district
- Updated kitchen has electric cooktop, stainless appliances and water outlooks
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, main with private harbour views
- Sleek bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, stone vanity and soaking tub
- Internal laundry, linen storage, downlights, ceiling fan and secure parking
- Moments to Ballast Point Park, Balmain Sailing Club and handy to Sydney CBD
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Share this property