17/25 Sutherland Street, CREMORNE
Soft, sophisticated and luxuriously spacious, this stunningly renovated apartment is perfectly designed to embrace an idyllic lifestyle. The north facing living areas bask in radiant natural light and offer a relaxed outdoor flow onto a superb wraparound balcony. Ultra-convenient, the sought-after address is a leisurely stroll from city bound buses and enjoys easy access to the M1. Vibrant cafés, restaurants, waterfront parks and Neutral Bay village shops are all within minutes of the door.
– Fresh and airy lounge/dining room features quality oak-style flooring
– Generous terrace for entertaining with leafy backdrop and elevated views
– Large kitchen has top European appliances, Corian bench tops, custom pantry
– Plantation shutters throughout Living, dining and bedrooms
– Oversized king master bedroom provides deluxe built-ins, sleek ensuite
– Contemporary bathrooms, separate laundry, plentiful storage, A/C
– Lock-up garage, walk-to-everything, close to Primrose Park, Cammeray Golf Club
131sqm on title
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.