Set on the first floor of a boutique Art Deco block, this charming apartment has been renovated to offer a contemporary lifestyle of comfort and quality. High ceilings and timber accents add further appeal, while a paved common area at the rear of the block provides an ideal space for relaxing or entertaining friends. The apartment's desirable address is within walking distance of Primrose Park, Neutral Bay Village and B-Line buses, and Balmoral Beach and Sydney CBD are both easily accessible.
- Exposed beams and parquetry flooring complement the open living/dining area
- Chic updated kitchen boasts timber benchtops, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Two bedrooms, main has built-in robe, new carpet and striking barn style door
- Beautifully maintained bathroom with shower over bath, ceiling fans throughout
- The apartment has no common walls, with three of the sides featuring windows
- Perfect for astute investors or anyone seeking a character filled property
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Share this property