Set within the tightly held 'Darling Point Gardens' with dazzling views across Sydney's iconic city skyline incorporating the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and CentrePoint Tower. This light filled apartment provides an idyllic lifestyle opportunity conveniently located within a short stroll to amenities. Held in the same family for nearly 30 years, it offers generous proportions with separate living and dining areas that flows out to a sunlit balcony with captivating views. It offers scope for refurbishment to realise its full potential. Enjoying an exclusive setting just a brief walk to Edgecliff Shopping Centre, Edgecliff Train Station and Bus Depot as well as Rushcutters Bay Park.
- House like proportions with generous living/dining areas bathed in natural light
- Sun bathed balcony with views over Rushcutters Bay, city skyline and harbour
- Neat and tidy kitchen equipped with ample cupboard storage and bench space
- Well-proportioned bedrooms each with built in robes, master with walk in and ensuite
- Just three apartments per floor, boutique building and lift access, single car space exclusive use
- 131.9sqm on title with wonderful scope for a stunning transformation
- Close to Double Bay village eateries, Rushcutters Bay Park, premier schools
Share this property
Interested in this property?
4c/55 Darling Point RoadDarling Point