Commanding unobstructed harbour views stretching from Elizabeth Bay to the heads, this tastefully updated Art Deco apartment offers a comfortable contemporary haven for young professionals. It's quietly placed at the rear of the sought-after 'Cambrian' building, providing simple access to both Macleay Street and the picturesque Elizabeth Bay foreshore. With cafés, restaurants, shops and buses right at the door, enjoy a vibrant lifestyle just a short stroll from scenic harbourside parklands, Kings Cross Station and the weekend farmers' market.
- Flexible floorplan with central hallway and open combined living/dining room
- Ambient enclosed balcony/sunroom basking in morning sun and water views
- Newly renovated kitchen features quality appliances and abundant storage
- Three large bedrooms, master retreat is equipped with a walk-in wardrobe
- Chic main bathroom plus second bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- One of only 14 residences in a tightly-held period block with secure entry
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Share this property