4/1 Boronia Street, Wollstonecraft
Tucked away for blissful privacy in a boutique block of just eight, this oversized 411sqm apartment has been recently updated and offers a picturesque leafy aspect. It unveils a breezy open plan layout matched by an extensive outdoor area comprising an entertainers’ sized terrace, plus its own charming landscaped gardens and backyard. In a secluded yet highly convenient cul-de-sac, it features rear yard access to Wollstonecraft Station and is a walk to Crows Nest’s lively shops and restaurants.
– Open living and dining room accented with natural tone timber floorboards
– Entertaining terrace and private Travertine courtyard, elevated green views
– Quality stone kitchen includes stainless Smeg appliances and breakfast bar
– Serene bedrooms, master with modern tiled ensuite, walk-in robe and flow to courtyard
– Fully tiled bathroom, split air conditioning, plantation shutters, intercom
– Easy access from home to a secure basement car space and handy storage area
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.