Nestled in a private boutique block of eight homes, this spacious apartment impresses with 261sqm on title, incorporating two distinct outdoor entertaining spaces. A welcoming haven for an effortless modern lifestyle, the secure home provides a flowing open plan design enhanced with fresh new updates and an elevated green outlook. Its enviably convenient cul-de-sac setting is only 400 metres to Wollstonecraft Station, while being a walk to Crows Nest's lively shops, cafés and restaurants.
- Airy open living and dining zones with a cleverly integrated study nook
- Sheltered balcony steps to on oversized timber deck perfect for entertaining
- Well appointed granite kitchen has a dishwasher and stainless steel oven
- Double bedrooms, built-in robes, master includes ensuite and alfresco area
- Classic bathroom with tub, split air conditioning, brand new floorboards
- Ample underhouse storage/workshop, level covered entry from secure car space
- Co-agent Ty McCartney Brown 0434 711 748, McGrath
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Share this property