63 Bingara Road, Beecroft
This elevated North/west to rear brick veneer home presents a perfect renovation or building parcel, family flexible layout spread over a wide 752.5sqm with a 16.76m frontage. The versatile plan includes formal and family living areas separated by a central kitchen overlooking a level elevated rear yard. The rear lawn is perfect for entertaining with a wide patio and near level grounds. Liveable as is and ideal for renovation this land is also the perfect parcel to build on (STCA).
Conveniently located within a short walk to North Carlingford Shops, buses and close to parks, within the catchment zone for Cheltenham Girls, Roselea Primary and Carlingford High School.
– Three spacious and light filled bedrooms, two featuring built in robes
– Main bathroom featuring a bath tub and shower, plus a separate toilet
– Secure single lock up garage and 2 car carport fronting Bingara Road
– Walk to Carlingford North shops, close to parks and Carlingford Court
– In the catchment and easy access to Cheltenham Girls High School
– Located in the catchment for Roselea Primary and Carlingford High
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.