4 Banksia Street, Bowral
This absolutely gorgeous north facing cottage immediately envelops you in its enchanting charm and personality. In a tightly held Old Bowral location with Cherry Tree walk at your doorstep, this home is deceptively spacious, loaded with charm and offers downsizing of high-impact appeal.
Awash with character, its bright and airy interiors present complete with multiple living areas, large north facing deck, and three good-sized bedrooms across a desirable single level. Lovely high ceilings, classic street appeal with pretty lawns and shrubberies, and lock-up garaging in an ultra-convenient location provide the perfect finishing touches.
– Freestanding, single-level characterful residence
– North facing living area leads to entertaining deck
– Foam insulation under floor across entire home
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher
– Master suite boasts an ensuite bathroom with built-in robe and built-in safe
– Slow combustion fireplace
– Two additional double bedrooms, both with built-in robes
– Family bathroom with clawfoot bath and separate shower
– High ceilings, timber floorboards, French doors, plantation shutters
– Ducted gas central heating and abundant storage
– Double garage with 1x auto door (internal access), garden shed
– Fire pit and outdoor seating
– Beautifully established and manicured cool climate gardens
– Ideal for a permanent residence or holiday accommodation
Cottages of this style and location rarely come onto the market in Old Bowral, for more information or to arrange your exclusive private inspection, please call Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.