The moment you walk into this free-standing Torrens title home, you will be welcomed with high ceilings and spacious north facing living areas. Nestled serenely in the prestigious 'Burradoo Estate', set on just over a quarter of an acre, this single level home is perfectly positioned next to the Estate's community tennis court and summer house.
Warm and inviting through every aspect of its design, north facing interiors are dedicated to easy living with a covered rear entertaining deck and beautiful established gardens. Family country style kitchen and a separate office coupled with an address of exceptional convenience completes a lifestyle property for the astute buyer.
- Classic proportions pair with an idyllic cool climate setting on 1,096sqm
- Free standing Torren's title brick and weatherboard home, with a community feel and circular driveway
- Picturesque north facing entertaining deck with layered views, private backyard with established hedging and trees.
- Formal living area with open wood fire, north facing casual living with windows galore
- Light and bright kitchen with room for a breakfast table, timber benchtops, gas cooking and stainless steel wall oven
- Generous master bed with marble ensuite, dual sink, bathtub and dressing room
- Two additional bedrooms both with built in robes, picture windows and garden vistas
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower and marble benchtops
- Separate laundry with external access, high ceilings
- Ducted gas central heating, double lock up garage with auto door
Set on its own land holding, with the benefits of a blue-ribbon address and only moments to all that historic Burradoo and the Southern Highlands has to offer, this beautiful Highlands property will be the setting of many wonderful memories for years to come.
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information, please contact the listing agent.
Share this property