It is rare to find two completely restored and renovated homes on one title, in such a premium location, with space and privacy between and on just over an acre with a flat, northerly aspect.
Habit House and Blossom Cottage were originally part of the historic Kerever Park estate in the heart of the friendly neighbourhood of Burradoo close to the Bike and Walking Track, the Wingecarribee River, well-regarded schools and amongst other quality established homes and gardens. Both have been built to the highest standard and designed to reduce maintenance and ensure the comfort for every member of the family.
The main house, 'Habit House', is completely north-facing and designed to take advantage of all the winter sunshine whilst affording spectacular views from each room to the superb landscaping and tranquil green lawn in the front garden. 'Comfort' thermal glass is used throughout to contribute to the insulation.
A central hallway, reminiscent of Habit House's history as a nun's residence leads to four extra large bedrooms, a sunny study, a family lounge, three bathrooms (two as ensuite) with underfloor heating, rainwater showers and separate bath in the family bathroom plus an additional powder room is included with the internal laundry.
The fabulously equipped open plan kitchen sits easily adjacent to the lounge with the second living area at the other end of the home. The dining area lies to the side and opens out to the under cover Travertine terrace.
Every detail has been carefully considered. Subtle neutral tones with slate-coloured accents, plush carpeted bedrooms, movement-activated lighting in some areas, quality cabinetry and carpentry and masses of storage are just some of the features, and which are expected in homes of this calibre.
Fully renovated and restored from its former C1890 glory 'Blossom Cottage' is a surprising contribution to this exceptional holding. The three bedrooms are light filled and the two bathrooms beautifully renovated to the modern standard demanded today. Surrounded by landscaped gardens plus two sunny, timber decks from which to enjoy the view.
The potential for a lucrative income stream is apparent (STCA) with separate security gate entries and garaging yet with an abundance of space and easy connection between the homes. It is a perfect situation for semi-independent in-laws, short term or long term rentals.
- Two separate living areas plus generous-sized study all north-facing in Habit House
- High ceilings and quality inclusions
- Level, no-step access to everything in Habit House
- Sunny and bright open plan living, dining and kitchen in Blossom Cottage spilling out to picturesque timber decking
- Gym room in main house
- Undercover outdoor entertaining terrace with Travertine tiles
- Ducted and zoned gas central heating throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning in Blossom Cottage
- Separate instantaneous gas hot water systems to service different parts of the homes
- Beautiful kitchens with Caesarstone island and benchtops, 900mm wide oven, gas cooking, reduced noise range hood, dishwasher
- Double garage to each home with remote controlled doors. Internal access in main house
- Separate spacious garden shed
- Large internal laundry with loads of storage.
- Superb gardens with automated irrigation system to lawn and garden beds
- Established camellias and borders with pebble pathways
- Separate electric security gate entry at both homes
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Share this property