Built c1940, this solid full brick home has been transformed into a large family haven exuding sophisticated luxury on a north to rear 465sqm parcel. The intuitively functional layout reveals a selection of living zones which flows onto an entertaining deck and gas heated mineral pool basking in the privacy of established lush garden surrounds. Enjoy the convenience of watching the children in the swimming pool from the deck, kitchen and dining area. Set on a quiet one-way street close to local shops, this home provides families an opportunity to enjoy a tight-knit community lifestyle of peace and serenity in a convenient parkside location.
- Breakaway zones and open living areas offer plenty of space for families
- Stone island kitchen has European appliances, gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
- Four bedrooms are upstairs, casual living and addition 5th bedroom/study situated on ground floor
- Oversized master retreat reveals exquisite marble tiled wet zone with dual vanity
- Beautiful marble bathrooms appointed with heated floors and glass showers
- Entertainers alfresco deck with overhead fans for summer days and auto irrigated gardens
- Four bedrooms equipped with fans, three with split system a/c, living spaces include gas bayonets
- Double lock-up garage, attic storage, Travertine flooring, built-in wardrobes
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Share this property