A unique part of Castle Cove's history, c1939 'Kawana' displays a distinctive period design by prominent architect Eric Nicholls, partner of renowned Walter Burley Griffin. Graced with a leafy wide frontage, the full brick single level residence is set over a near level 866sqm block framed in sandstone features and offering a sunny north facing aspect. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac street, it's a leisurely stroll to Castle Cove Public School, local shops, city buses and Castle Cove Park.
- Comfortable and homely now with potential to renovate or extend (STCA)
- Appealing broad foyer reveals separate comfortable living and dining rooms
- Entertaining deck, mature gardens, level backyard and studio/home office
- Neat classic gas kitchen, bright bedrooms and vintage bathroom with tub
- Versatile floorplan, timber floorboards, solar panels and sandstone footings
- Deep timber eaves, oversized garage and two off street parking spaces