Enjoying a prized north east corner position, this beautiful dual level home promises superb alfresco entertaining against an idyllic leafy backdrop. Exuding an ambiance of relaxed sophistication and charm, renovated interiors offer formal and casual living zones, including a family room with Real Flame fireplace and a games/rumpus room with raked cathedral ceiling. Its peaceful address is close to Chatswood CBD, the train station, quality schools and picturesque national park walking trails.
- Double frontage on a sizeable 923sqm block with potential for dual occupancy (STCA)
- Sitting area, study and inviting living room blending to its own balcony
- Timber entertainers' deck, manicured gardens and renovated solar heated pool
- Gourmet kitchen offers Corian benchtops, a Smeg oven and butlers' pantry
- Master retreat with a walk-in robe, ensuite, study and own private balcony
- Built-in robes, classic bathrooms, hardwood floors, double garage/workshop
Share this property