A gorgeous double brick Californian bungalow with beautifully preserved ornate features and high ceilings. On a level block of 569sqm and positioned on high side of a wide tree lined street with North East aspect. A remarkable opportunity to capitalise through renovations and extensions (STCA). Easy stroll to schools, Beauchamp Park, Chatswood CBD, Westfield and local transport.
- Wide street appeal with manicured garden, sandstone front and a desirable north-east to rear aspect
- Open plan living and dining room flowing out to a covered entertaining patio and landscaped gardens
- Well appointed kitchen with stone bench tops with a Ceran cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher
- Three large bedrooms, two flowing onto an enclosed sunroom perfect as a study
- Renovated bathroom in neutral tones, internal laundry and separate toilet
- Massive underhouse area, ideal for workshop and wine cellar, storage facility and a garden shed
- Single lock up garage, plus secure carport for two cars with remote control door
- Within Chatswood High, Willoughby Girls High and Roseville Public schools catchment
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Share this property