This lovely family friendly brick home is set to captivate a growing family after a convenient lifestyle, the home is located within a short distance to local Public & Private Schools, Figtree shopping centre, transport and easy access to M1.
Large grassy backyard, covered outdoor area and garden shed make up the large backyard. Dual living rooms and separate dining straight off the kitchen allow for a relaxed open planned feel. The main bathroom has a full sized separate bathtub, and the kitchen is fitted with a modern induction cooktop and electric oven.
- Four well-sized size bedrooms, Three of the four which have built-in wardrobes.
- Upstairs bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Central air conditioning in the bedrooms and upstairs Lounge area
- An open plan tidy kitchen, dining and living area with front courtyard views
- Sundrenched large backyard with Pergola/BBQ entertaining area
- An under-house workspace or teenage retreat with single Carport
** In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.